Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/10/09 Show Notes

Tonight we go a little into overtime, and for good reason. First, a certain news story came up that YOU KNOW I will talk about (I have to because I said that I would yesterday). Then after a trip down memory lane, I get to the MEAT of the matter... games! And not the kind that we WANT to play, but the kind that end up GETTING PLAYED... and of course played ON US!

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (10/10) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: