Friday, October 09, 2009

Breaking News: Obama Wins Peace Prize

This just in: President Barack Obama has just been announced as the winner of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. This is the first time a sitting US president has won the Peace Prize since Woodrow Wilson in 1919.

No this is not a joke. This is not a hoax.

I am going to say more about this later on... but I just wanted to get this in early to beat the trained parrots of talk radio.

This is BS.

I'm sorry, but I WISH I could say that he earned it. I WISH I could say he's done something meaningful to get it. But he hasn't. All he's done is he's talked. And AS he has talked, his people have been sustaining almost everything the Bush Imperium has put in.

Like I said, I'll go over more about this in my own show tomorrow, but I just wanted to get this in now.

No comments: