Wednesday, November 05, 2008

History was made

History...

Whether you wanted it or you didn't...

Whether you voted for it or you didn't...

You cannot deny that history was made at 11pm Eastern Time last night. America woke up this morning to the reality that (in all likelihood because it is still theoretical) it WILL have a new President of the United States in January of 2009, and that President will be a black man, the son of a Kenyan father and a Kansas mother, by the name of Barack Hussein Obama.

Conservatives cannot deny that fact any more than liberals can deny Barack's middle name.

Obviously the turnout will be the dominant subject of my show this weekend, but I just wanted to get those important digs in.

And yes, I DID vote yesterday. And I WAS watching at 11pm Eastern as well as chatting on the phone with my good friend from ShockNet Radio, RJ Evans, when history was made. No didn't vote for Obama (I voted Libertarian), but I still will not deny the fact that he did earn his victory.

No comments: