Saturday, November 01, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 11/01/08 Show Notes

Whew! Talk about busy these last few days!

First, of course, I had to take time away from working on my show to put up a special "War of the Worlds" anniversary article and then promote it on Current TV. Then I spent some time uploading my Halloween Show early to the Internet Archive for people to listen to. Then RJ sent over an early birthday present in the form of some tools that will allow me to run phone calls through the sound board so I can do telephone interviews (look for that soon). And then I'm having to sort through a lot of the news stories about the election to see what will stick.

Is it over? Almost.

Tonight's show will spend most of the time putting both Barack Obama and John McCain through a more REALISTIC filter. What would America be like with either of them winning the election this Tuesday? Set aside the hype, set aside the lofty dreams, and let's see what will happen. I think some of you may come away from this a little disappointed about what the future will hold, no matter which one of those two wannabes wins.

PLUS... Sarah Palin plays the "poor victim" card, a Palin "pal" goes down, a disturbed supporter pulls a "Mort" act, ACORN is nuts, and Obama's infomercial is either sink or swim for his campaign. (Times like these make me glad that I'm a real libertarian.) AND I have a special rant for YOU the American people to top it all off on this Super-Sized EXTRA-LONG show! Yes I'm going into OVERTIME! I hope RJ doesn't mind...

All of that is TONIGHT (11/1) over at ShockNet Radio starting at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: