Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 11/15/08 Show Notes

Who could use some extra money? We all do!

But do the people who get that money deserve it? Certain groups really don't.

Tonight I go over those groups that are getting billions in bailout money from our government and spell out what they should be doing to get it.

PLUS, tonight I go over some unusual feedback I got concerning the recent elections, and I give you the lasted in news from the wire services.

All of that is TONIGHT (11/8) over at ShockNet Radio starting at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

By the way, next week I will be on vacation for my birthday, so next Saturday's show will be a repeat. What will RJ air next week? You'll just have to tune in to find out. Also the archives to tonight's show will be uploaded this coming Wednesday, so those of you signed up with Apple's iTunes free podcast will be getting it just a few days earlier than usual.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: