Friday, September 19, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/20/08 Show Notes

HTML clipboard

Cobbled together yet another jam-packed full-hour show this week. In fact you may have noticed that my commercial breaks have been getting shorter and shorter as I've been bringing more and more into this show. That's good. That means that I'm back into the groove! (About time too!)

First we have the "Political Quick Shots", my new segment on the campaign mess, and I managed to not only drag our current Doofus-in-Chief into it, but also a previous Doofus-in-Chief that our current one seems to be channeling with great ease. Yes, it's history time again and while you get the lesson, they get the pop quiz.

Then it's another blast from the past as I go over some previous political games.

And then the question I'm sure some of the MySpace viewers are wondering about... what's up with the (Pro-Freedom) tag? Well you'll find out why I consider it to be important and what it has to do with where we are going today, and it also connects to our current economic problems. How? Well tune in and found out!

All of that is THIS SATURDAY over at ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: