Friday, September 12, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/13/08 Show Notes

9/11 + 7

No it's not a math problem. It's been seven years since 9/11, and while we're on this kick on getting people to remember it, I want to remind people what has been happening in our name and under that banner.

It is a serious subject, and as such I really can't be wild-and-zany, so you'll notice a more somber tone during my show. And not only do I talk about what has happened, but I also have some of my original words from the ORIGINAL "Brutally Honest - LIVE" show from the day immediately after 9/11.

I'm also trying something new this week... an off-the-cuff commentary segment about the presidential campaign called "Political Quick Shots". Is this a keeper segment? Or would you want the news and "Unflushed" segments back? Let me know.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY over at ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: