Friday, September 05, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/06/08 Show Notes

This has been a week of blowhards, and not all of them were man-made. Hey, how many people can say that they got upstaged by a BIGGER bag of wind?

Well between Gustav, McCain, Palin, and the rest of the GOP windbags, I ended with a lot to talk about, and I crammed it all into the first segment of the show! And I even threw in a special "Unflushed" segment as well!

But it wasn't the only thing that I talked about. I pulled out an appropriate rant from the Brutally Honest Archives, and I got into one of the key talking points for the GOP that they have been trying to hype into something it clearly never was. What is it? Tune in and find out!

Oh, few other things...

FIRST... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tune in on Monday morning (09/08) at 8am Eastern for the debut of KICK START! This is ShockNet Radio's morning jolt like you've NEVER been jolted by those lightweights on terrestrial radio! RJ is really excited about getting this off the ground, and it's safe to say that you never know what will happen on that show. You may even get a few surprise callers!

Second, I've been having some issues with the radio archive provider. The archived shows themselves are safe (they're part of the Internet Archive) but the website doing all of the organization is having issues. I don't know what that will mean when we deal with uploading shows... but I hope we'll have everything up and running.

So PLEASE be sure to tune in over at ShockNet Radio THIS SATURDAY at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: