Monday, December 04, 2006

Brutally Honest News - Holiday Break Announcement

Wow, it's December already! Where did the year go?

Well, as it has been tradition here at the Brutally Honest Command Center, it's just about time that yours truly takes a month or so off so I can enjoy the holidays, recharge my mental batteries, and decide how I want my website to look in 2007.

So here goes...

The LAST Brutally Honest audio rant for 2006 will take place on Wednesday, December 13th. I don't know how long it will be or what the subject will be for that night. I usually don't prepare these things until about a day or two beforehand, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see what I'll be talking about then.

The LAST Brutally Honest column for 2006 will be posted on Sunday night, December 17th. As has been tradition, this will be the 2006 Brutally Honest Awards, noting the best and the worst of the year.

After that, the Command Center gets shut down until sometime in mid-January.

Of course my blog site will still be going, and I'll be putting in a few quick rants. For those of you who haven't visited the website yet, by all means go to http://d2brutallyhonest.blogspot.com and check out what I have up. Every so often I toss in a few quick blurbs, some cartoons, and I'm really getting into the whole streaming video thing now, so I've been adding a few of those as well.

I hope you enjoy the last few rants and columns for 2006. If you have any suggestions on how to make my rants or columns better, please visit the blog site and look for this message, then add your ideas in the comments section.

I hope everyone has a great HOLIDAY season.

No comments: