Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brutally Honest - LIVE! - 11/25/13 - FINAL SHOW NOTES

This is it, folks.

THE LAST SHOW!

I didn't want it to end. I still don't want it to end. But end it must.

So this is it, and if we're going to go, we're going to go BIG!

The theme for this final show will be PAST, PRESENT, & FUTURE. Where we've been, what we are doing now, and what's to come.

We'll have the phone lines. We'll have guests. We'll have surprises. We'll have everything... well, everything EXCEPT punch and pie. (Sorry, I have to do EVERYTHING around here, and sacrifices did have to be made.)

And if you thought I'd be crazy to promise all of that with only one hour to do it all in, well then you'd be right.

SO we're bumping this last hurrah up to TWO HOURS!

Be sure to tune in one more time THIS MONDAY (11/25), right here on ShockNet Radio at 8pm Eastern (7pm Central and 5pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "BH LIVE" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE, and I'll be taking your calls toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 866-400-6684

Help me make this last show one for the archives!

When the truth is not enough, it's time for... BRUTALLY HONEST - LIVE!

No comments: