Saturday, March 07, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 03/07/09

So have you come up with any ways to stimulate the economy? No, I don't just mean your PERSONAL economy, as in winning the lottery or having a rich relative die and leave everything to you, or managing to wrangle out a bailout from Congress. I'm talking about ways that we can turn this downward spiral around! I have one such idea, but you need to tune in tonight to hear it.

I have that, plus the latest news, and how a local government screwed over one businessman and how he managed to return the favor, and the latest in the "Dangerous Words" series, and this one I really hammer home on.

PLUS... did I forget to mention that I have a chatroom? Yes, starting tonight you can chat with me about the things going on with the show. Just go to the ShockNet Radio website and click on the CHATROOM menu to get there. Log in under any name you wish (EXCEPT MINE) and under the "Show Rooms" button double-click "BrutallyHonest" to access it. I should have the room open sometime after 6:30pm EST and will keep it going until 8pm EST unless we're really in a good conversation at which point we'll keep the party going.

All of that is TONIGHT (03/07) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: