Saturday, September 15, 2007

Special commentary TONIGHT over at ShockNet Radio

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that once again I've been inspired (and encouraged) to come up with another special comment to wrap up tonight's "News Pundit Report" over at ShockNet Radio. Once again this will be a great sampler of what my usual commentary style is like in my weekly commentaries and columns, so if you've never heard me give one of my audio rants, here's another opportunity for you to tune in!!

"The News Pundit Report with David 2" is a regular segment of ShockNet Radio's "American Heathen®" program which airs every Friday and Saturday nights from 7-11pm EST (4-8pm PST). There is an interactive chat room where listeners can contribute thoughts to the show and quite often those comments are aired.

So PLEASE tune in tonight and hear my special "Brutally Honest" commentary!

http://www.shocknetradio.com

Bring a helmet!

No comments: