Saturday, September 08, 2007

Something special tonight...

Hey folks, just wanted to let you guys know that I have something special planned for tonight's News Pundit Report over on ShockNet Radio. If you haven't had a chance to tune in yet, THIS is the perfect time for you to do so!

The News Pundit Report is my fifteen-minute segment which talks about news with my own unique take on them. Unlike my regular rants and columns, this is totally off-the-cuff... unless of course I include a special comment like I will do for tonight's show. The News Pundit Report is a regular part of ShockNet Radio's "American Heathen®" program which airs every Friday and Saturday nights from 7-11pm EST (6-10 central, 4-8 pacific) and is broadcast both on ShockNetRadio.com and FreethoughtRadio.com. The "American Heathen®" show also has a live chat room that listeners can take part in, and some parts of the discussions there do end up on the air.

So please tune in, listen to my special comment, and then feel free to leave your own comments both in the chat room and on my own blog site.

You can hear the show at...
http://www.shocknetradio.com

Oh, and by the way, I may have an announcement regarding my regular Brutally Honest audio rants and with ShockNet Radio in the next few months, so keep ShockNet's address in mind!

No comments: