Monday, May 28, 2007

Very Quick DVD Review: Epic Movie

Okay, I just picked up the "Unrated" DVD of "Epic Movie", and if I really go into a full-bore review of it... I'd end up giving more attention that it deserves.

The tagline for "Epic Movie" is that it is the product of TWO of the SIX writers of "Scary Movie".

They should have called in the other four.

The only reason why I picked up the "Unrated" version is that it has a couple of gratuitous scenes. Unfortunately some of the other things that went with the "unrated" feature were just a little too disturbing for me. They tried really hard to touch on EVERY movie that came out in 2006, not to mention a couple of slams of MTV, American Idol, and a few others. Unfortunately in order for them to do that, they sacrificed everything about the story and any concept of comedy.

Don't buy this video, unless you're buying it for someone you really don't care for but you have to get a gift for anyway.

No comments: