Saturday, January 20, 2007

So she's running..

So Hillary Rodham Clinton, the banshee, has decided to end the speculations of liberals and conservatives and FINALLY decided to toss her hat into the presidential ring for 2008.

Well, don’t expect me to jump up and down on this news, although I’m sure some of my liberal friends are having a few coital peaks about it.

But you know who would really be having some coital peaks right now? The conservatives and neo-conservatives.

Oh these guys have been just WAITING for her to run for office just so they can use all of the information collected about her when she was the First Lady. All of the rumors about her antics, all of the tirades that she allegedly had, her failed health care initiative, everything that was put into books during the 1990’s… all of that is now fair game. PLUS her husband’s antics are once again open for discussion. Rehash? Absolutely! Any vulnerability that can be exploited is fair game in 21st Century politics. That’s the lesson from Fox News and Ann Coulter and the rest of the crowd.

Listen, I’m not overly excited about Hillary running because I happen to think that she’s WORSE than her husband. I can’t get excited about someone who thinks that NOBODY should be in the hallways when she’s around. I actually get CONCERNED about someone with that kind of attitude. It’s bad enough that we have men who act like Caesar, whether it is Julius (Reagan), Claudius (Bush Senior), Caligula (Clinton), or Nero (Bush Junior)… the last thing this country needs is a Prima Donna queen bitch running it, and that’s what I see in Hillary.

Maybe I’m being too idealistic, but I think that the kind of female leader we would need is someone from ABC’s short-lived series “Commander-In-Chief”. A leader that leads without being authoritarian. Those kinds of leaders DO exist. The problem is that they aren’t ambitious. They don’t actively SEEK the roles put before them. They just do what they need to do and that’s it. But then again, I’m both a libertarian and a supporter of the Fair Tax, so I’m idealistic anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta say I agree with you completely on this one Dave. The only reason Hilary is running is all because of her ego. She has no interest in doing anything for the American public. Her only concern is for herself. Definitely not the kind of person who should occupy the oval or for that matter any office of considerable power.