Sunday, July 21, 2013

Brutally Honest - LIVE! - 07/22/13 - Show Notes

So I'm sitting back over the weekend, wondering about Monday's show, and for once I was a little stumped.

It's not easy sometimes to come up with show subjects... things that make you think, and, more importantly for me since this IS a radio show, things that make you want to call-in and talk about it.

That's when my high school buddy and "adopted bro" Phil (a.k.a. MONSTER) chimed in and we started talking some subjects and he mentioned that his father was REALLY upset over President Obama's comments about Trayvon Martin and how Obama said it "could have been me... thirty-five years ago". That's when we started talking about racial profiling and how some people claim they don't "see it", and because THEY don't "see it", that must mean that it "doesn't exist".

Then my best friend put the whole subject on its ear with this question:

What if the problem isn't about RACE at all?  What if the problem really is CLASS?

Crazy? Out-of-bounds? On-the-mark? I WANT TO KNOW! And I want to know ON THE AIR!

Be sure to tune in THIS MONDAY (07/22), right here on ShockNet Radio at 8pm Eastern (7pm Central and 5pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "BH LIVE" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE, and I'll be taking your calls toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 866-400-6684

Oh, and by the way, if you like what you hear, if you enjoy the conversations and rants, then tell your friends about the show and have them tune in as well!

When the truth is not enough, it's time for... BRUTALLY HONEST - LIVE!

No comments: