Saturday, October 08, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/08/11 - Show Notes

YES, we're back! It's been a relaxing fall break, but it's time to get back to rambling and ranting, and I've got some stuff to get the ball running.

During the break, my fellow ShockNet personalities had an interesting subject come up that I found myself in the minority on. But rather than limit to to the email discussion, I felt it was worth defending HERE on the show.

Then, I have an archived rant from five years ago that show just how infuriating the GOP were and why the needed to be removed from power.

And THEN, following from that, I have a warning about a "certain group's" arrogance, and it's a warning that I'm really not supposed to advocate. But that doesn't mean I can't warn people about it.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (10/08) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

1 comment:

muggle aka Donna said...

Agreeing with you on where morals come from, David. And that people confuse laws with morals. Ideally, laws ARE moral but morals and law are two separate things and if you concede your morality to the government then you are going to blindly follow THE LAW even when it's immoral. Is it that difficult for people to figure out for themselves what's right and what's wrong?

I also appreciated your bit about violence. You are saying what I've been fearing for quite some time. I'd like to see a peaceful resolution for all this but it seems more and more clear all the time that the new aristocracy is not going to concede their assumed privilege without it. Just look at their reaction to Occupy Wall Street -- where the violence is already beginning in the form of police brutality towards the protesters.