Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 07/30/11 - Show Notes

Let's see... what's up for tonight?

Well given the raucous political posturing and people saying "throw the bums out", I though I'd show you why YOU WON'T do it

Then... nope, no archives this week... this week we have a little story about businesses and regulations.

THEN... I follow up with what was discussed on Friday's special AH show concerning the Norway terrorist, and I'm going all-out on this one.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (07/30) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category for this SPECIAL EXTENDED broadcast.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: