Saturday, June 04, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 06/04/11 - Show Notes

YES! I'm back! I'm here! I'm ready to go! I wasn't raptured away!

So let's get to it...

Does PR0N viewing lead to divorce? Someone in HuffPo asked and then failed to address it properly... so guess what I'M going to do?

Then, remember when the promise was about jobs, jobs, jobs? And then it became Planned Parenthood and unions and scrapping government programs? Well this isn't the first time we got hit with this bait-and-switch! You'll hear what I mean in the Archive rant.

Then it's the subject I WANTED to discuss on the 21st but couldn't. What is it? You'll just have to tune in and find out!

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (06/04) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: