Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 04/16/11 - Show Notes

For those who did not know... NO there wasn't a show last week because we all too the week off over at ShockNet Radio. I still had my column, but all of the programs had the week off to relax and recoup and recharge their batteries. Or at least that was the idea. In my case it was running around doing errands, working on my comic series, and getting very frustrated at things not working like they are supposed to. I also needed to get a new monitor for the soundboard computer after the one I've been using finally gave up the ghost. It was a nice little 14" monitor whose time apparently came and went, and I ended up getting a widescreen monitor for half the price of its replacement.

Anyway, because there was no show last week, there won't be an archive show this coming Monday. Those of you that subscribe via iTunes should keep that in mind. Also I apologize for the weird upload of the archive. Once again Ourmedia and the Internet Archive screwed up, and I wish I could find a way to fix it on the spot, but the way things are right now we're stuck with it.

Now that we've caught up, now it's time for THIS week's show, and unless you're a new listener to the radio show, then you can pretty much guess what tonight's main subject is...

TAXES!

Yes, with the federal Tax Day this coming Monday, it is time to once again go over our convoluted tax system and WHY it is as messed up as it is, WHY we can't seem to fix it, and how SHOULD we fix it. That's a lot of stuff to talk about, but thankfully I have a WHOLE HOUR to discuss it. The real challenge, then, is will you be willing to hear what needs to be done and then be able to support it?

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (04/16) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: