Saturday, November 20, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 11/20/10 - Show Notes

Sooooo... my birthday is this Sunday.

What do I want? Well it's not hard to figure that out.

Unfortunately what I want for my birthday is over in California having fun with a bunch of dudes with the last name of Hefner.

But you can still wish me a happy birthday by listening to tonight's show. I'm pretty talkative this week. I don't even default over to the archives!

First, some distractions... then a little rant about the lack of justice... and then it's story time about a big billboard and what it spells out. It's not going to be nice, but you'll know what it is soon enough!

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (11/20) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: