Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 03/13/10 Show Notes

Okay, tonight's show is going to be weird.

First, we have some things that simply insult our intelligence. They don't challenge us, they INSULT us! What are they? You'll just have to find out.

Then we have a little problem on the other side of the world. Yeah, normally I stick to the stuff going on in the US of A, but we're also throwing millions of dollars at this problem and if we're doing that then we need to make sure we're getting our money's worth, so I'm going to be talking about it.

And then a little talk about stereotypes, and how they are used in government and how you can use them to also deter the government from stuff.

Fun stuff! Oh, and I have a little reminder for those of you who DO listen to my show, so you may want to pay attention this week.

Join me THIS SATURDAY (03/13) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

1 comment:

YhuntressE said...

The chewing gum rant was pretty funny. I just can't stand how sappy everyone sounds.

Wardrobe malfunction: I thought that crap was over years ago. It's also to stir the pot with hysterical "moralists" who scream freedom while wanting what they hate banned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8iB10eGRn4

Israel: Funny how some of the Christian supporters act all supportive to the Jews when they want something, but turn around and bad mouth them when their back is turned (I know this from personal experience).

Stereotypes: Good point on that.