Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 02/27/10 Show Notes

A trifecta of "BAD" is on tap for tonight.

First, BAD words. I have a follow-up to last week's special comment about the Austin terrorist attack. A ShockNet listener had a follow-up question concerning that rant that needed some clarification. I hope it makes sense by the time I go to break.

Next, BAD dreams... or bad decisions concerning dreams. And why should dreams matter? You'll find out.

And then BAD salesmen. REALLY bad salesmen. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome, you have to wonder who is truly insane: the people who are doing the same thing, or the ones selling the idea that something WOULD be different.

Oh, I've mentioned this before and I probably should mention it here... this show won't be going the full hour. I can't always guarantee that they will, but I will say that by the time the show finishes you will have much to think about.

Join me THIS SATURDAY (02/27) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: