Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stupid Commerical-Think!

Okay, you watch enough Internet videos, you're going to get these really stupid annoying commercials that just piss me off. So I'm just going to come out and say it...

I'm tired of hearing how the people who make Tylenol put "love" in their product!

Look, if I'm popping two Tylenol, I'm not looking for "love". I'm looking for something that will get rid of my stupid migraine! And preferably BEFORE I decide to do something drastic to get rid of the SOURCE of my stupid migraine!

So I'm not interested in your "commitment to quality" and how much "love" you put into those little bottles that are a bitch to open in the first place. I want to hear how fast my migraine will go away. I want to hear how it will WORK.

Oh, and don't get me started on the bad singer in Progressive's ad or the systematic abuse of that stupid Rolling Stones song by Chase. You guys are part of the reason WHY I need to frigging take Tylenol!

No comments: