Tuesday, June 26, 2007

David 2 returns to Internet Radio on FRIDAY!

I am pleased to announce that this Friday, June 29th, I will be returning to Internet Radio!

I will be hosting the new "News Pundit Report" as part of the weekly "American Heathen" show on Shocknet Radio. This will be a regular segment for Fridays, and eventually Saturdays as well. This will be a segment approximately ten minutes long that will discuss news and political subjects. Of course being the commentator that I am, I will be interjecting my own take on many of the stories that I'll be covering in each segment, so it's not just me reading the news.

"American Heathen" is a four-hour show that airs on Shocknet Radio. Although the show has a somewhat secular/atheist slant to it, host RJ Evans welcomes all views and beliefs, and many of his discussions involve a variety of social issues. He is accompanied by an unusual cast of characters, co-hosts, and diehard listeners who call in and actively participate in the online real-time chat.

"American Heathen" airs on Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm-11pm EST (6-10pm CST). The "News Pundit Report" will air at 9:15pm EST.

Shocknet Radio is a 24/7 online radio network that broadcasts a variety of programs, including "American Heathen", "High Instability" with veteran meteorologist Gene Rhoden, and "Freak Forum" with Henrique Couto.

For more information about the show and to listen to Shocknet Radio and take part in their online discussions, go to http://www.shocknetradio.com

No comments: