Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What college? Where? Never heard of it...

You know, when people ask me what college I went to and I tell them I graduated from Saint Anselm College, most folks will then say "never heard of it".

But the funny thing is, some of you probably did!

As has been tradition for many years, St. Anselm is the host of many Presidential debates. Presidential wannabes flock to this college prior to the New Hampshire primary. Last time around the cable news stations all set up shop in campus... and I could tell from the buildings in the background precisely where they were.

Well guess what? You get to see the college that you've "never heard of" once again.

That's right, St. A's is hosting the Presidential debates once again! The presidential wannabes will be standing on the very same stage where I once performed in plays such as "Ten Little Indians" and "You Can't Take It With You".

And I can tell you from my personal experience back when Bush Senior was running that it probably will be difficult getting around that part of the campus, especially since many classes are held in that building, and that the main cafeteria is right next door.

But at least folks will get to see the college that "nobody's heard of".

No comments: